ROWING DAY CANCELLED DUE TO UNFRIENDLY WEATHER. PERMISSION GIVEN TO STAY TUCKED-UP IN BED! Join members for the first Guild outing since CORVID-19. The details are as follows: Location for boat launching: The boat ramp at the head of Geilston Bay near the Geilston Bay Boat Club. date/time: Sunday 21 June 2020 - winter solstice.…more...
About: Rob Nolan
Recent Posts by Rob Nolan
Wooden Boat Guild of Tasmania Rowing/visit day Sunday 24 September 2017. Roscoe Barnett emailed to suggest that since the Maori Lass was in the Gardeners Bay Boat Shed fronting Port Cygnet, having work done the Guild might like to make a visit. As it turned out the Gardeners Bay Boat Shed is the former Wilson…more...
Recent Comments by Rob Nolan
- 24th May 2020 on Repairing the Mast of Terra Linna where it has delaminated.
- 23rd May 2020 on Repairing the Mast of Terra Linna where it has delaminated.
- 16th September 2019 on More Info for the Montrose Bay
- 6th June 2019 on Soft Launch of the Gordon
- 27th November 2017 on Sema4 No 131 Moving Timetable